Educator Management is part of the optional Administration Module for Services.
For the first time ever Harmony provides you with the tools to recruit, induct and manage Educators, ensuring a more professional working environment. When you purchase the OPTIONAL ADMINISTRATION MODULE you have access to Educator Management which allows you to:
- Manage Educator files electronically and securely
- Be alerted of renewals dates for insurance or Working with Children clearances, as well as first aid recertification
- Take advantage of best practice workflows to run your service, including processes for the recruitment and induction of Educators as well as their professional development plans
- Enable Educators to complete procedural recruitment and induction paper work online according to a workflow process
- Use the Calendar to plan and track visits to Educators
- Record Coordinator site visits and actions directly into Harmony
- Track and report on the professional development of Educators
- Use instant message to communicate directly with Educators
Please Note: The Educator Management functionality will be added to the Administrator module later in 2017. When you purchase the Administrator module this functionality will be automatically rolled out to you upon release.