Many of these features are made possible due to Harmony Web being an easy to access, reliable, online platform and a subscription-based service ensuring Educators gain instant access to ongoing product improvements and updates due to government requirements.
What’s news in Harmony Web for Educators
- A new look interface (screens) that is easier to use and provides a better way of working and managing day-to-day tasks within Harmony, as well as giving improved views
- Instant access to Harmony via a simple log-in any time, from any location or computing device, e.g. mobile devices such as laptops, Ipads, even Smartphones
- Instant access to new Harmony features as they are released, depending on your subscription level
- Safe storage of all your information at our secure data centres in Australia
- Automatic and assured back-up of all your information – no need to worry about this any more
- Greater connectivity and synchronisation of your Harmony systems with your Service’s system
- Real time notifications between you and your Service
- Automatic Direct Debit and BPAY through our electronic payment gateway system, redPAY, ensuring faster payment and improved cash flow
- Faster online access to payment advice details
- A secure private area as part of a new Library feature that will store your business accounts and personal documents
- Easier ways to stay on top of jobs you have to do:
– Manage your own tasks and set reminders including using a new calendar function
– Receive automatic reminders for renewal compliance for Working with Children clearances, First Aid certificates, insurances, etc.
– Send questions to the Service, or Coordinators / Field Workers from within Harmony via an instant messaging system and keep track of communication
- And exciting new capabilities in the areas of programming and communication with your Service and parents via a soon-to-be-released Parental Portal
PLUS, all these built in smarts:
- Management of multiple guardians and shared care
- Management of family levies
- Recording of parent payments
- Late and revised timesheets
- Automated overnight query of CCMS enrolments, attendance records, payments etc.
- Processing more than two sessions in a day